The rubber rolerl covering machine is an automatic integrated equipment for wrapping and wrapping rubber on the surface of the rubber roll, which greatly improves the production efficiency of the rubber roll factory in processing and manufacturing rubber roll products. It is a mechanical equipment for automatically wrapping and wrapping rubber in the rubber roll processing.
1. Name definition
What is the rubber rolerl covering machine? This equipment is a kind of equipment for forming rubber cots, which uses an extruder to extrude film of certain thickness and width and wind it on the rubber roll shaft core in an orderly and oblique manner. The rubber roll winding machine can not only improve the rubber covering quality of rubber cots, apply rubber of different thicknesses to the roll cores of various diameters, shorten the production time, improve the degree of automation, reduce the number of operators, but also solve the problem that the mechanization and automation of process equipment cannot be realized due to the uncertainty of products and the diversity of dimensions and specifications in rubber roll production. It has a great market prospect and customer trust.
2. Application requirements
The rubber roll production process usually consists of three main processing links: rubber roll forming, rubber roll vulcanization, and surface treatment. The rubber roll forming link is a very important starting part, which is the process of covering the metal shaft core with rubber. If there is a problem in this link, the rubber roll produced can hardly meet the expected requirements. With the development of domestic extruders, injection molding and other technologies, the cots production line has gradually embarked on the road of mechanization and automation. Due to the different requirements for cots, there are any impurities, sand holes and bubbles, not to mention * *, defects, cracks and local soft and hard differences, so the requirements for the cots molding link are increasingly strict. The market application performance of the cots winding machine meets the purpose of achieving the tone, The whole rubber roll covering molding process adopts uniform speed, standard strength, stable rubber winding and other performances, which has won the recognition and trust of the market.
3. Working principle
Tighten one end of the roll core to be coated on the three jaw chuck at the head of the roll bed of the rubber roll winding machine, and the other end is supported by the one installed at the end of the roll bed. When the rubber roll core is wrapped, start the roll bed first, and the three jaw chuck starts to move in a uniform circular motion, while the driven roll core rotates. In the process of low speed rotation of the roll core, start the rubber strip extruder, and plasticize and extrude the uniformly shaped rubber strip through the cold feed extruder, The rubber strip is conveyed to the winding mechanism through the rubber strip conveying mechanism and guide roller to start winding and covering the rubber roll core. The process of winding the roller core with adhesive tape is actually the result of the combination of two movements.
If the rubber strip with a certain width and thickness rotates at a constant speed around the X axis (rubber roll axis) on the surface of the roll core, and the winding mechanism moves in a straight line along the X axis, the rubber strip will stick to the roll core regularly. The different thickness of the rubber roll can be achieved by feeding the rubber roll winding mechanism along the Y axis (rubber roll radial direction).
In order to meet the coating thickness required for winding the rubber roll, the winding thickness of the rubber strip of the extruder at the axial position of the rubber roll must be controlled, that is, the overlap amount between the rubber strip and the rubber strip. The larger the overlap amount, the thicker the winding thickness, and the smaller the overlap amount, the thinner the winding thickness. The translation speed of the rubber roll winding machine directly determines the size of the overlap amount with respect to the rotation speed of the roll core.
4. Equipment composition
The main components of PTM rubber roll winding machine include: cold feed rubber extruder, walking platform, winding device, rubber strip conveyor, roller bed, and power motor of corresponding equipment.
(1) The cold feeding rubber extruder is mainly used to prepare rubber strips with a certain end shape for the rubber roll wrapping production. It is characterized by that the added rubber can be directly fed without preheating, and the extrusion volume is large, the discharge temperature is low, the cost of unit extrusion volume is low, the energy consumption is low, and the extruded rubber strips are uniform and dense.
(2) During the winding process of rubber roll, the traveling platform shall move in a reciprocating straight line along the radial direction of the roll core, and the displacement and speed of the platform shall be controlled. It is driven by a servo motor and a servo driver with fast speed and high control accuracy.
(3) The glue wrapping device is the core part of the rubber roll winding machine. It not only covers the rubber roll core, but also covers the end face of the rubber roll core. When the winding device moves along the axis of the roll core to the end face of the roll core and the transition position of the axis, the pressure roller installed on the winding device needs to rotate 180 degrees to adjust to the position parallel to the coating plane to start the coating operation.
(4) The adhesive tape conveying mechanism is to change the conveying direction of the adhesive tape when the axial surface and end face position of the winding rubber roll core rotate, and the adhesive tape deviates or falls off. The adhesive tape conveying mechanism is required not only to be able to transport the adhesive tape, but also to adjust the position to ensure that the adhesive tape does not deviate or fall off.
(5) The roller bed looks like an ordinary horizontal lathe and is mainly composed of a base, a bed head, a bed body, a tailstock and a transmission system. A three jaw chuck is installed at the head of the bed, and a movable chuck is installed at the end of the bed for easy clamping. The transmission system adopts a Baixian needle wheel reducer, which is driven by a chain. A bearing bracket is added at the bed head and tailstock of the roller bed, which is mainly used to support the roller bed, so that the large diameter rubber roll can damage the roller bed.
Post time: Sep-27-2022